Links to where you can buy your book, available both in digital version & paperback:
Philippines & Other Countries: CreateSpace
Summary: Mental illness and writing is Michelle’s passion; she has battled with Anxiety and Persistent Depressive Disorder, with brief episodes of Derealization. She started this project because there are loads of articles and books on how to overcome mental illness, but these ignored the true struggles behind recovery. As Michelle was going through her journey to overcome her disorders, she had a hard time finding stories she can relate to. Not only that, but she encountered much stigma through her mental illnesses. This is why she started this series, to show the truth about recovery, to give others a voice, to help break the stigma and empower those struggling with their mental illness.
This series contains 100 true life stories from people all over the world. Such as the U.S., South America, Europe, Germany, U.K and much more.
List of Mental Disorders in the book:
1. Depression Disorders: Major Depression Disorder (MDD) / Recurrent Depressive Disorder / Bipolar Disorder / Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) / Mild, Moderate & Severe Depression.
2. Anxiety Disorders: Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) / Social Phobias / Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) / Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) / Panic Disorder / Agoraphobia / Specific Phobias / Social Anxiety Disorder / Emetophobia (fear of vomiting)
3. Neurological Disorders: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) / Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
4. Cognitive Disorders: Dyslexia / Learning Disabilities
5. Addiction: Polysubstance Abuse Disorder / Alcohol Addiction / Self-harming Addiction
6. Sleeping Disorders: Insomnia
7. Impulse Control Disorders: Trichotillomania (hair pulling)
8. Personality Disorders: Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) / Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) / Schizotypal Disorder (STPD) / Narcissistic Personality Disorder
9. Psychiatric Disorders: Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) / Schizophrenia / Schizoaffective Disorder / Body Dysmorphia Disorder (BDD) / Gender Identity Disorder (GID) / Dissociative disorders (DD) / Delusional Disorder
10. Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa / Bulimia Nervosa / Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)